LIMITED-EDITION COLLECTABLE CANS INTERACT WITH THE COKE "SWOOSH" FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY. THEY INCLUDE UNIQUE CODES FOR DIGITAL REWARDS AND ENTRY TO AN NBC TV INTERACTIVE VIEWING EXPERIENCE.
- At retail - 700 million collectible cans in Limited Edition Fridge Packs showcase Team USA Winter Olympics athletes.
- NBC Sports TV Vignettes - feature the athletes & cans during primetime.
- NBC “Primetime Challenge” - is an exclusive viewing experience that allows fans to play along with the TV broadcast through a two-screen application synced up to live action, offering trivia, predictive questions, polls, fun facts and athlete profiles.
- MyCokeRewards.com/App - members redeem points for Coca-Cola Olympic gear and earn bonus points when U.S. athletes win medals during the Games.
- Team USA Appearances at Walmarts - As Coca-Cola "Ambassadors of Active Living."
The Coca-Cola "Six Pack" included five-time Olympic medalist Apolo Anton Ohno (short track speedskating), Olympic silver medalist Gretchen Bleiler (snowboarding), three-time Olympic medalist Angela Ruggiero (ice hockey), World Champion Evan Lysacek (figure skating) and two-time U.S. figure skating champions Keauna McLaughlin and Rockne Brubaker.